1.24.2010

Today...

When I first started blogging a few years ago I always used to start my posts with Today I choose statements. I gave that up not too long into the process and today I would choose to bring it back. I heard a song in church today that appears has been out for ever. It's nothing over the top, I am a Christian rocker and love what I can blare... but this was a quiet song, something that doesn't usually appeal to me at all. Singing it in worship and then again at the end of the service I just had tears pouring down my face.



May it bless you, the way that it blessed me. I already talked about the power of the tongue this week so I won't revisit that here, but there are some statements in this piece that just cut me to the core.

Be blessed, and be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment