3.27.2008

No Matter What

“My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.”- Psalm 62:7

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

"Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:28-31

Lord this morning, I have no great words. I can hear you breathing and I come to you knowing that you have me wrapped in your wings. Father, I let go of my resistance and let you in to whatever area you want in my life. Father God, I love you with all of my heart...I know that this is one of the largest crosses I have ever had to bear and Lord, I accept it as a sacrifice of praise to you. I lay it at the foot of your Cross, the redeeming Cross that gave me everything that I have ever had and say that mine in no way compares to yours. I praise you for your sacrifice, and Lord, I just pray for your grace and mercy as I bear mine. Thank you Lord, for loving me enough to pull this out of me, I repent for letting it get so intertwined with who I am that it seems to touch every area of my life. Lord, I have never ached so much...I have never hurt so much. Lord, I lay it on the altar and say kill it, before it kills me. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment