4.09.2008

By the blood of the Lamb and the word of our Testimony

"Everything is permissible for me"—but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible for me"—but I will not be mastered by anything." 1 Corinthians 6:12

I know it's been a while since I have been diligent about blogging on here...it's been a rough few weeks with my time commitments. I used to be able to write in the mornings and now I just don't find that to be true. I just wanted to share some of the ideas that God has been sharing with me during this time apart from you.

I can do anything I want to...I can pitch a fit, I can be irresponsible, I can have it my own way. But I no longer want to. It's not that I can't have my own will I can...surely I can and I have for a long time. I am however at the place that I don't want to give it any more thought. I want to be totally sold out to Christ and to jump over the cliff on the road to righteousness. God has been so extravagant with his show of love to me over the last few weeks. I really had to walk through it fully before I could even begin to think about sharing it...but I now believe that I am to the point that is what is going to require of me.

There are some things that I am sure that I would rather not share but I am of the belief that I have to share what I went through it if I want to truly have victory over it in my life. It's the words of my testimony that make others more than overcomers. I will have to be careful not to reveal too much of the process that God used for me because that is not my intention to give you self help tips.

Know that it is my heart to share with you at all times the glory of God and all that He is doing to me and through me. I am not the same women who wrote to you before who seemed to have it all figured out and was able to talk with a voice of pride. There is no pride left, I don't have it. I laid it all at the cross and I have cried over all of it and grieved for the parts of myself that I have had to leave behind. It hasn't been easy and it hasn't been pretty but in the next few days and possibly weeks it is my heart to share it with you. To share my testimony in the truest form ever. He has told me that I have no right to be ashamed of the vehicles he used to get me to this place. That He is going to anoint my words as I share in truth what He has been doing in my life.

Maybe He had to wait until I had no regular readers anymore. This is not a website that I will ever advertise. This is just my heart. This is just me and God and whom ever He decided to share this with.

It might start to look a little different...smell a little different around here. But I pray that it is a fragrant offer to God whom has chosen to redeem me through His Son Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to have you back and sharing your heart, precious. I'll look forward to reading what you feel led to share. I've missed your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete