5.03.2010

So close... and yet so far away.

Three days left here in NC. We are hitting the critical points of saying goodbyes and making the last minute tweaks to our schedules.  We are tired. Exhausted.

The kids are trying to keep their attitudes in check although I don't know how successful they are when they are up against their Dad. There are some things that he won't tolerate that to me are no big deal and vise versa. We are reacquainting ourselves to being a family of five.  Some days more successfully than others.  Ande and I spent the weekend without the kids.  My in-laws wanted the time with the kids and we needed some face to face time just us so that we could appease our own insecurities before folding the kids to far into the mix. We were able to get out on the Blue Ridge Parkway on the Harley and just spend some great time being together.  After all of this time, although a lot of things have changed family feels familiar and we are adjusting well.

It's been a long road but one that we are ready to actually be on. We have mapped out our route to our new location and have made arrangements for lodging along the way. We are almost there. For such a time as this...

I wish that I had been able to blog more during this experience but it seems that wasn't God's will.  Know that you are loved and that you all bless me, everyday.

Jeremiah 31:2-4 Thus says the Lord: "The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness- Israel, when I went to give him rest." The Lord has appeared of old to me saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin of Israel! You shall again be adorned with your tambourines, and shall go forth in the dances of those who rejoice."

Be blessed then be a blessing.  You are loved, extravagantly, by a God that wants you to pour it out on someone else.
PhotobucketShare

No comments:

Post a Comment