6.26.2009

Where the girls are...

Well, these past few weeks I have been drying off after my last few months of under water experience. I am standing on the edge of the pool now, chamois in hand drying my legs. My lungs are still a little sore but they feel strong.

I have a friend that is going through a separation from her husband. They are family, thier kids... are 4 and almost 2. My family has agreed that we would help this family. So we have these 2 little kiddos running around our house a lot now. I had forgotten the fun of toddlers and preschoolers... they have been quick to retrain Aunt Jen. Buy they have needed my time and energy so that hasn't left a lot for here. I am here. I am ministering to these little ones and thier Momma when she makes the time and I am just loving summer. We bought a pool for the backyard. Just big enough for the kids to hand out in... 8 foot diameter and just a hair under 3 ft deep. I am the Pool Supervisor and I can't tell you how much fun the kids and I have had in it. The sun had done us good after such a long cold winter.

Ande and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary last week. I will have to make the time to write a little something about that... it just won't be today. The kids have had VBS this week so I have had the mornings almost to myself. This morning I have a toddler with me... we just finished watching Winnie the Pooh... reminds me of chaotic days when my 3 were all 4 and under... can't dwell there too long my eyes either twitch or tears up...

What I know is that God is awesome. Faithful... He wants to answer our questions and will put resources in our hands when we cry out for His will... His direction. He has mended some fences and answered prayers so deep I never shared. I am the most content I have ever been... with less stuff and more unknown. I have no idea where the land is that He is going to show me... but I know, that it will be exactly what He wants me to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment