2.20.2010

In the Army now...

Holy smokes what a long ride. WDW could charge millions for the ride we have been on for the past 17 months. It's official. We are an active duty Army family. My soldier is at a school and the kids and I are still hanging in FL for a couple more months.

I am working on letting down my defensive stance. Though it seems all my body knows at this point. I find myself still tense and there is no reason for it other than habit. I would be lying if I said there weren't points that I doubted God, that my faith waivered and that I didn't wonder why. But the good part about the valley is that when you climb back to the mountain top, the vistas are amazing. I can see God's hand in this... I know that the entire time it was holding my hand even as I was wondering where He was. Always here, always guiding.

A new adventure... What a blessing.

God is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment