2.23.2010

Some days...

I have a gifting in administration... I just don't have really great follow through. The biggest challenge to me right now is keeping up with all of the "i's" and "t's" and what needs to be dotted and what needs to be crossed. For the past few years my wonderful husband has taken care of all of this stuff. Now it's just waits for me.

I am not complaining, just trying to get my head around the lists that I have made, the calls that need to be made. No playing the martyr here... this is all me, 24/7. It's a helmet that I have to get used to wearing without stressing about it, without being anxious about it. I just need to breathe and trust that God will give me the wisdom to keep up with all of the small details that I am used to taking for granted and ignoring.

So Lord, tonight, I pray for your wisdom, I pray for your anointing on these lists, and these "to-dos". The checkbook, well it's yours and I commit to be a good steward of what you put into it. I am putting on my girdle of truth (big girl panties) and I am saying here I am Lord, help me. Thank you Lord for the provision, and for your love as I learn to operate in the grace that you are abundantly giving. Bless him with strength, and all of the pieces of his Armor in You. Protect the heart of my kids, remind them of your love, your extravagance for each of them.

I am on my knees... crying out to you.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment