12.21.2007

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

With the hustle and bustle of the holidays I am going to take a few days to spend with my family and friends. I will be back after Christmas.

It is my prayer that we will all enjoy the reason of the season, that we will all be salt and light in the world around us, for the next few days and for the remainder of our days. We are an abundantly blessed people. There seems to be a lot of travesty going on this time of year. I can't count the amount of people who have lost loved ones in the past few weeks. Know that my heart is breaking for you. We will be overcomers, God will be victorious if we will just submit to his will.

I love all of you and will miss you as you travel. You are in my heart, my prayers and I just pray for blessings in abundance in your life. I am humbled by your support and your love for me.

Let us pour out of the overflow and encourage others around us.

In Christ's holy precious name. Amen.

1 comment: