2.12.2008

Manna from Heaven

“Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”- 1 Corinthians 13: 6-7

God loves me, do you know how I know? Because even when I purpose to have some time for him to minister to me, he sends friends who love me enough to speak encouragement to me. The don't make it about them, the bring an offering of encouragement and they walk away. I appreciate them and I thank God for them. I am going to share a few of the encouraging things I received yesterday.

One friend sent me this verse...

"but let him who boasts boast about this:
that he understands and knows me,
that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth,
for in these I delight,"
declares the LORD." - Jeremiah 9:24

The faith she has in me, she stands behind me and hold my arms for me when I am too weak and I praise God for her. She also sent...




And that was enough to get my river of snot rolling. I got emailed prayers, I got voice mails, I got everything that I needed yesterday to stop beating myself up and to move on with my week.
I called my mentor last night and told her where I was. I halfway think she was expecting the phone call. God has been very good to establish safe places in a life that knew no safety for a long time. I praise God for that.

Then this morning I woke up and read my emails, this was waiting for me...

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns -- February 12, 2008:
You've been on what seemed to be a strange and unsettling roller-coaster ride. Now, you find yourself somewhat disoriented and trying to figure out what was real and what was just your active imagination. Take a deep breath, let the proverbial dust settle, and refuse to take your emotions seriously. Arise out of the activity of your soul into the realm of the Spirit, and seek My face. I will give you wisdom and point the way to My perfect will in your life. I will clarify and separate what the enemy has tried to do and what your own desires have tried to obtain from spiritual truth and reality, says the Lord.
Psalms 27:14 Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

So today again I would say, Lord, show me where to go. Show me what to say. My day is yours and I trust you to put me where you need me and to do what you would have me to do. I praise you Father, you are everything I want, everything that I desire, and even unto death Lord, I will live my life for you. Lord have your way. Lord, there is nothing of mine that you didn't give me, that you didn't walk with me through, that you didn't equip me for. Lord, I submit my life, my breath and my utter existence to you and your will. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment