2.07.2008

Whatever my lot...

God will look to every soul like its first love because He is its first love. ~ CS Lewis

"Do do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:30-31



By faith Father I come to you. Lord, fill me anew with you. The burden today is heavy, my heart aches but Lord Jesus, you are still on the throne and that makes it all good. Bless you, I honor you and give you all of the praise today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment