4.25.2008

Yes Lord

Lord, even as we go forward from this place, even as we take this which you have given me, Lord I continue to have this be the song of my heart. Lord, I just declare these words over my family, over our mouths, our feet, our hands. Lord, thank you for saying that I am qualified. Thank you for searching among the land and seeing me and saying, "There she is". I am humbled by your love for me, your righteousness and your soverignty...I am but yet a wisp and yet you find me, and wrap me in your arms of love. I thank you for what you have done for me, I thank you for your sacrifice and how you have rebuilt our foundation. Lord, there is peace in my heart, there is joy in my heart and Lord, it is only because of you.

I love you, Father, Savior, Redeemer. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment