11.20.2007

I Will Walk By Faith...

2 Corinthians 5:7 "We live by faith, not by sight."




Dear Precious Lord, lay your hand upon my heart today. Lord, I need a stirring up of my faith today. Your mercies are new every morning and this morning Lord I come to you and ask for a double dose of faith. Lord, something inside of me is unsettled this morning and I pray that you would show me what that is for today. Lord, I lift my hands to you and say, You are good, and You Bless me in ways that I can not see. Lord, today I humble myself in your presence and rest in the fact that I don't have to fight to find freedom. That because of the sacrifice you made on the Cross that today I too can walk in Faith of things I can not see. Lord, you know my anxieties and you know where I am this morning. Lord, I thank you for your love, I thank you for your nail scarred hands. I thank you that you call me precious even on the days that I don't "feel" precious. Lord, I crawl into your arms of love and rest in the knowledge of your love for me. I give you today Lord, as a day of living sacrifice to love those around me, to have a heart of joy. Today I choose to believe in you. Today I choose to have faith in the things that you are working behind the scenes. Today I choose again to believe that you are good and your mercies endure forever. I love you Lord, I truly do. In Christ Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment