4.13.2009

Dance until the gumballs fall from the sky...

Have you seen Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler?  Or at least the previews...  That's how I am feeling right now.  After months of discussion, months of waiting we have completed a phase to move in the next direction.  We now enter Phase 2 of Active Duty re-enlist.  I will be sure to keep everyone updated but it is so nice to know that at least... come on... at least there is movement after feeling like a stuck slug baking in the August heat.  Well without the heat... because it was a cold winter.

So the next step is seeing what our options are and making some tough decisions from there.  Guess we will see what is next.  Who knows... so what we know is that we are closer to going but we still don't know where or when... so we really know no more than we did yesterday but I feel like we have accomplished something... and I am guessing... that Ande is too.  All because of some dancing... by faith.  How cool is that?

And I made it to the gym. I believe this was a very successful Monday... Adam and Ande had "the talk" and he know officially knows what ovaries and a uterus are and what they are for... and he used the word sex in casual conversation.  Great...  chalk another one up to puberty.  All in the day of a homeschool family.  Sex, Army, laundry, Walmart... sounds like Monday to me.

This is the song stuck in my head... Hope it makes you dream of diamonds in the sky...It has nothing to do with this post... just thought I would share the sunshine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment