4.17.2009

For Carolyn...



Father, hear my heart today.  Lord, my flesh... it's revolting.  It's tense, my stomach is upset and I just cry out for your hand.  Lord, there is no substitute for you.  I thank you for your words this morning.  Thank you for reminding me... 

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Father, I am so weak.  I don't have much left to survive... I only have you and some crutches left.  I am propped up Father through self medication.  There aren't enough shoes, pedicures or appletini's to ease this discomfort in my flesh.  Lord, remember me... Father, remember me... I am still here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment