4.22.2009

Lord, it's me... JenniLee...

Father, I thank you for allowing me to get to today.  I come to you with Thanksgiving in my heart for whatever happens today.  Lord, I trust you.  Whatever that looks like, I trust you.  I just wanted to take a minute before everything gets busy today... to tell you that I love you.  That I trust you... that I am your humble servant, your loving daughter, and willing.  My heart is full of hope... and Lord, whatever this looks like... I say, here I am Lord, use me.  




I will be Twittering my day today... keep an eye out.  You could be among the first to know where we are going.  You can catch it here in the upper right hand corner and you can find it on my facebook page.  Please, keep us in your prayers today.  Thank you... for enduring this dry season with me.  Blessings on your and yours.

Love & hugs... JenniLee

1 comment:

  1. "Thanksgiving agrees with Heaven by acknowledging the truth that our lives are a gift from God and that He is sovereign over all." from Strengthen Yourself in the Lord, Bill Johnson. Blessings to you my sweet friend :)!!

    ReplyDelete