2.01.2009

Vomiting dogs... and birthday parties... oh and too much diet Mt. Dew

Ok, I think I finally have my blog the way that I want it... for now!!  Thank you Lisa for scouring templates for hours this evening just for me to tweak my own... 

So Ande and Alex are camping... Adam is at Grandma's and in my posession and in my care are 2... count them 1...2 nine year old girls.  I outlasted them this time.  Usually they are the last ones to sleep and the first ones up.  Tonight, however they are both snoring and I am stuck here in cyber land playing with blogs, templates & images.  Woot Woot! 

So Zoe woke me up early this morning with an upset tummy and even now she isn't doing so hot.  She had a pretty good tummy all day but just  few minutes ago she had some more vomiting.  What a lovely thing to get out of bed to clean up at 1, almost 2 am.  But she is currently laying right here up against me and I think I hear the beginning of some snoring.

I had some great time with some friends today.  Birthday parting like crazy moms... except I should have eaten more cake.  One bite just didn't do it and right now I am wondering how big of a comotion I would start if I went back to Dawn's, crawled in her kitchen window and ate the rest of that super delicious train cake that Nanna made.  Well, I figure everyone is sleeping so if the deputies come for me there wouldn't be anyone to bail me out.  Imagine Ande coming down from camp tomorrow expecting me to come home from church but instead getting a phone call that his wife was in jail for breaking and entering to eat cake.  I think this whole no carb thing is going to my brain.  Well that and I had too much diet Mt. Dew too close to bed time.

The girls and I did play a few rounds of Rock Band tonight on the Wii.  We are awful. Julia and I have neither one got to ever play the guitar because it is alway in use by one of the boys in the house.  I get to sing... but only Roxanne, otherwise I am the drummer.  Julia likes to sing but what is funny is that she has never heard most of the songs.  Well I can't say that I have heard all of them either...but it's just cute.  I want them to come out with Country Band...now that is something I could sing along to... like I do in my Excursion (with the diesel running I am assured that no one can hear me).

Oh, for those of you that knew me when I was at coffeestainedcape...(and thought I was an overcaffeinated superhero) all of those posts have been transfered over here as of tonight.  So you can search through the archives if you have nothing better to do than watch the dust move in the sunshine.  I used to do that when I was a kid.  Then I would blow my nose because if all of that stuff is flying around... you know it's going up your nose and wrecking havoc.  Maybe I don't have blonde roots, maybe I just have inhaled too many dust particles.  Yeah... that's my story.  

Okay, Zoe has just sighed at me that it's time to turn the lights out.  It's been a fun day... well except the cleaning up the vomit part.






No comments:

Post a Comment