5.21.2009

Jealous... and I hate it

I am ready to go... no really. I am ready. So ready. READY.

There are really times that I want to erase my entire friend list on Facebook and start over. Really. As time goes on I know that I can and will put greater distance in some of the relationships. I know that reading thier statuses won't hurt.

I am making new friends... I am transitioning. We will find a new place to belong and I won't always feel on the outside looking in. I will eventually release the final breath in the pain on this issue and I will move on. I know that... but DADGUM sometimes I wish that I could just throw a switch. Green is my favorite color but not like this.



Lord, I am happy for them. I am happy that they are moving forward in the desires of their hearts. I am glad that they have an opportunity to serve you. Lord, remind me that I am too. Remind me that you know my heart and my desires. That you have not forgotten me. That you are still cleansing me, us.

Jeremiah 29:11. Lord, I stand on Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment