1.09.2009

Change...

For those of you that don't do well with change...I am so sorry.  Sometimes I just into things with both feet just to be moved with the current into a different direction.  I am cleaning up around this place and trying to be a little better organized.  So please pardon my dust as I make a few changes.  
The first noticable change is that I know am the proud owner of www.justjennilee.com - there are a few advantages to that.  #1 I can add as much information to the site as I would choose.  I am working on some stuff behind the scenes that you might get to get your eyes on in the next few days.  It depends on how much time we spend at the farm this weekend prepping for the move.  #2 it makes it easier for you to find me.  Isn't that just the coolest thing ever???  I know I am a dork but I get amused by the small things in life.  Like dogs, and fires and really really good cookies.

Speaking of cookies I made some of Ms. Cheryl's cookies last night, now quit your bellyachin' that the link isn't there, I know it isn't - but those are hands down the best cookies I have ever had the pleasure of putting in my mouth.  Doncha worry yer perty little head the recipe will be back up soon and you can have all the cookies you can bake.

As mentioned we are heading to the farm this weekend.  So expect some new pictures and adventures.  I am just hoping to get the house ready to paint.  My goal for the weekend is to get the bedrooms and the living room emptied so that there are no more drawers to cause me issues and that so I can start painting.  Painting is meditative for me.  It makes no sense, but there is something about my mp3 player and paint fumes that just makes me happy.  Don't call me crazy - odd maybe but hey we all have our thing.

So you all be patient with me.  I have sat here for over 6 hours today trying to get this thing up and running.  I just didn't get it all the way but it is close.  So enjoy your weekend... stay out of trouble and I will be backer faster than you can sing "Tommorrow" from Annie.


No comments:

Post a Comment