1.12.2009

Well....

Remember what I said about change???

We are evaluating options before we commit to the farm.  I know that all of you wanted to see me chasing chickens but come on... I mean it could still happen but, it would be a stretch for me.

There is another option that is flying around.  I am not at liberty to say what it is yet... but when I get a confirmation I will let you know.  

In the mean time...have you checked out the rest of my new site??  

If you look to the right there is a link that says "The rest of the story".  There are recipes, and other fun things that I am adding to.  I am finding that I am putting all of my little scribble recipes on there and it is helping me to eliminate clutter in my kitchen.  I will warn you that there isn't any diet recipes on there.  But I am starting to think about it... 

Let me know what you think... 


No comments:

Post a Comment